Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thank you for peace and tranquilty

                                                                                             


                 Thank you from guest citing peace                              and tranquility at Victorian                                  Country Inn, B&B, L L C

   " Thank you Barb and Ray for such a beautiful
time. Your enchanting home has given peace and tranquility which I desperately needed.
I enjoyed our talk and hearing about your adventures and sharing mine.
My room ( Dan Diva) was delightful. I think it was designed especially for me in mind. 
(She is an interior designer)
I hope I will find myself back this way again  and for sure I will be staying here."
                                                Barbara Smith
                                                Plano, TX
                                                6/18/18
     This is why we continue our intimate personal Bed and Breakfast in our rural setting with peace and tranquility.
     Book now at                      
        https://victoriancountryinn.com/               
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment